Bookie Tips The Key To Finding The Best Pay Per Head Service
December 7, 2012 in Bookmaker Advice
For offshore bookmaking agents the secret to finding the best price per head service is simply doing their due diligence and being able to look past a cheap price per head service in search of a superior pph service. One of the most important factors for offshore bookies when searching for the best price per head service is finding a pay per head shop that truly knows the importance of high quality customer support.
Bookies need to look past a cheap per head cost to do some digging about a pay per head service before making an impulsive decision without really knowing the facts. For bookies the best way to find out what type of pph service that they are dealing with is to do some digging and put them to the test starting with the per head services customer support department.
To find the best pay per head service an offshore bookie must seek a pph service whose customer support staff;
- Speaks fluent English!
- Have a complete understanding of offshore sports betting, sports wagering options, sports wagering rules, as well as offshore gambling and sports betting lingo.
- Understands, navigates, and can explain all the ins and outs when it comes to bookie software and bookie reporting.
- Understands how to treat your hard earned players and will always go the extra mile for both offshore bookmaking agents and their sports bettors.
- Listens to both offshore bookies and their bettors and always keeps the conversation courteous and professional.
- Handles inquiries, questions or problems quickly and accurately the first time.
- That works with their co-workers as a team and that has the foresight to have strong personnel in all positions.
Offshore sports bookies that are looking to us a pay per head service for the first time or who are trying to find the best pay per head service can always start their search by checking the pulse of the companies support staff!